Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Poker Source Online reaches 25,000 members

Poker Source Online reaches 25,000 members

Another milestone for PSO. when I joined
the Poker Forum wayyyy back in November of 2004. I was like the 1180th member.

Less than 2 years later, Poker Source Online hit another major threshold - 25,000 members. and Over $2,000,000 of free poker gifts shipped!

Poker Source Online is great. I did the InstantBankroll promo
where they funded my 1st poker bankroll and haven't looked back since.

also check out the PSO League for your chance at a $1,500 WSOP entry!

free gifts, great freerolls, great customer service!
I have received the following from PSO: 7 DVDs, 1 chipset, poker books,
PSO cap, and a fair share of amazon gift cards!

PSO rocks!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home