Sunday, December 23, 2007

QuickTax Bullshit

Can I be anymore angry with QuickTax?
QuickTax WTF are you doing?

OMG, I'm seriously gonna find another tax software.
If I was only preparing my own return, I would do
it manually. But since I have the immediate family
and a few other returns that I do. I just don't have
the time.

Sigh

Need to complete additional returns?

QuickTax products include 2 returns for Canadians with over $25,000 in income and up to 18 more returns for those with less than $25,000 in income. For income over $25,000, buy more returns if you:
-Are preparing taxes for multiple family members and know you'll need more returns
-Are already using QuickTax this year and have used all your available returns

How to buy more returns
Adding returns is easy. Just follow the links within your QuickTax product, select the quantity of returns you'd like to add and purchase them. They'll be added to your product - no need to reinstall.

Per-return pricing:
-QuickTax Basic - $10/return
-QuickTax Standard - $15/return
-QuickTax Platinum - $15/return
-QuickTax Business Unincorporated - $15/return

2 Comments:

Blogger actyper said...

I used the cheap version last year, can't remember what it was called, I think I bought it at Futureshop. Worked fine.

10:23 AM

 
Blogger Jerry said...

Try Studiotax its free. Read about it here:

http://www.canadiancapitalist.com/category/taxes/software

2:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home