Saturday, April 29, 2006

BPT ~ We're Just Here 4 The Beer



Close but no cigar. IIRC, skinski raised 4xBB and I moved in with AdTd
and he flipped over QQ and flop went 98J *i think*
not too sure, will have to see if I can get the Hand History. OESD and didn't
connect. This is the 2nd time I have managed to knock myself out with Ace Ten this week. Should have learned by now yet the monkey brain took over yet again.

1 spot shy of winning a Grand Final Ticket. Doh!...anywayz...

Thx to imjusthere4thebeer for being the event host. Had a chance to knock him out when he limped in UTG with AA and I was able to see a cheap flop with Q4. Flopped two pair and we were ALL IN and he was in a world of hurt until the board counterfeited on the river. EVIL!
The Drunken master survives!

Found Lifesagrind at my table. Fellow PSOer is ONE BAD DUDE! J/K :p ...so I tried to avoid getting in any kind of confrontation with him :HAHA: Although I out chipped him almost 2.5 to 1.
Then again, I'm pretty much AFRAID of EVERYONE! :roflmao:

All in all I think I did aiight considering this is the 1st time playing at Poker.com. still getting use to the software and all. Plus I have been up for almost 24 hours so bedtime I guess. I'm still puttin' the blame on the monkey brain!!!!!
The monkey brain is EVIL!!!!
I seem to be rambling on and on so I will stop right here and gonna pass out in a few
minutes. To be Continued... ???

cheers,
MM

3 Comments:

Blogger MVilla888 said...

you played well on Sat for having little sleep. I'm just happy that I made it to the T4 and got the ticket after leading the tourney for part of the afternoon. Thanks for the comments.

7:43 AM

 
Blogger moneymate said...

it was a major rollercoaster ride for the mate LOL
I doubled up on my 1st hand, knocked out the 1st guy, then lost half my stack to billinga, then almost knocked out theBeerGuy to collect the bounty, but got counterfeited, was crippled and then fought my way back. All in All, it was fun...I think I would've done better if I had some sleep LOL. Good Luck at the next one!

Cheers,
MM

8:15 AM

 
Blogger actyper said...

Nice job, but thats gotta hurt. Good luck next one!

12:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home