Saturday, May 27, 2006

BPT event #6 ~ Courtesy of POKER.COM



Close but no cigar. Finished 7th 3 spots shy of making it to the
BPT Finals. Still have 3 cracks at it.

Was shortstacked, down to about 3xBB SB 300 BB 600
moved All In with JTo and got called by QQ and AKs.
I am SO DEAD :lol:

A few hands earlier, I was dealt J7o in the BB and PapaHun, who now have won 3 BPT final tickets, went All In and I didn't want to call but I felt I needed to. So I did. IIRC, I had to call about 1300 more leaving me with about 550 if I lost the hand.

He had A2o and Ace High was good.

I think I played alright. Didn't make too many mistakes.
Bring on the next event, Baby!

Blogger Poker Tour Grand Finale Awaits!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for the comments. My blog has not been up long enough to qualify for the BPT yet but when I am I will be there with you. Good luck.

Dave

6:09 AM

 
Blogger moneymate said...

will see you in BPT 2 then :D
& Good Luck to you as well.

Cheers,
MM

6:20 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home