Saturday, June 10, 2006

BPT Event #7 The "CawtBloggin" Invitational

BPT decided to put a bounty on the host's head. Whoever knocks out Haley (nickname : CawtBluffin) will also get a seat in the BPT Grand Final on July 1.

The MoneyMate is coming after ya!

Tourney Update:

well it was pretty much a nightmare and was very frustrating.
Took me 10 minutes to finally get to the table. Logged In and was disconnected. Then when I finally got on, I'd already missed the 1st 11 hands. Throughout the entire tournament, the screen would frequently slow down, freeze, or sit me out. Other than that, I did
manage to get Top 5 chip lead thanks to a few key hands:

Hand #17, Raisin Ya raised to 240. sb 15 bb 30. at this point I was already frustrated with the whole software thing and was down to 1345 IIRC, so I'm thinkin' maybe he's got TT or JJ so with A7 suited I'm moving all in. He calls and I was surprised to see AKo. IGHN. I suck out and double up and cripple Raisin Ya.

Hand #41, sb 75 bb 150 ??? I think I'm 1 of the blinds or EP. Can't remember. I dealt Jd9d OhioMike and I see the flop. Flop goes 8d 7d 9c IIRC. I have Top Pair and Inside Straight Flush Draw. I bet 150. OhioMike raises to 400. I move in and he calls. He flips over A9o for TP. Turn is Jc and I forget what the river was.
The MoneyMate has Jack and Nines. And my All In holds up and bye bye OhioMike.

Last hand, at this point the software was really really bogging down and I was getting very frustrated. I had K8o and flop was 7K6 I think. The guy who knocked me out bet 800 and I moved in. He flipped over AKo and I didn't catch an 8. And this time it was "Bye Bye MoneyMate"

Finished 18/40 for $0.00 and a headache.
I'm not sure I'm gonna play the last 2 tourneys. This may be my last BPT.
Software is very sluggish and I'm not sure if I can take any more of it.

Good Luck to all who made the Grand Finale.

Oh yeah, had CawtBluffin at the table the entire time. Didn't even get a chance at
her and her chips :p

Cheers,
MM

5 Comments:

Blogger The Average Joe said...

Added you to my blogroll.

Regards,

Joey

10:24 AM

 
Blogger MVilla888 said...

Was ticked that you knocked me out on that draw. At least it was to you and not some schmuck.

2:05 PM

 
Blogger moneymate said...

heheh :p

9:50 PM

 
Blogger MVilla888 said...

I believe 200-400, and I was sitting with about 5000...so my M was getting low. I really just wanted to pick up the blinds and the limp in....very surprised that he called with 90% of his stack with K9os.

5:03 AM

 
Blogger Haley said...

Hi, money,

Hang in there. The next one's a bonanza. Also, if you e-mail me in the next day or two I know of another tourney, too.

Haley (CawtBluffin)

9:23 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home