Monday, June 12, 2006

Bluff Poker Tour ~ Poker Stars (Event 24)

Doh I totally forgot about it.
I was going to play this one too.

I was on Stars too the whole time.
Played in a 20 Table SNG finished 38/180
blinds were getting incredibly high and went
card dead in 2 orbits. Down to less than 5x BB
was dealt QJo in the SB and decided this was
the hand. Do or Die. BB (another shortstack but had
me covered) called with TT and no Q came. Game Over :sad:

Prior to going card dead, I was dealt AA twice, KK and AKs.
But the table was so damn tight, couldn't get any action.
grrrrrrr

Was in pretty bad shape from the beginning and was down to 790.
SB 15 BB 30 Guy with 2200+ raised it to 630. I was dealt 77
on the Button. Why is this guy raising so much? nobody was in the
hand and it was folded to me. So guess what? I'm All In baby!
He calls and flips over AKo. The flop didn't help him and I double up.
Thanks.

So from there, I improved from finishing around 170th to finishing in 38th.
Of course, It would be most excellent if I finish 1st. Next time!

So I stuck around and played in a 5 Table SNG
was card dead the 1st hour but stuck around by stealing every
chance I got.

Down to 18 players, I was dealt ATo in LP, 1 limper and I raise it up. Got 3 callers.
(SB,BB, and UTG)Flop went 2T3 rainbow. Flop got checked around to me and the MoneyMate moves it in. SB and BB folds. UTG calls with KTo. Nice! ATo holds up and I double up.

Key Hand that lead to my victory. SB 200 BB 400 antes ??
Was dealt J8o in BB. Folded around to SB who completes the bet.
I checked. Flop went 832 rainbow. SB bet out 800 I raised it to 2000
He called. Ruh Roh! Then the turn came a Jack. He went All In for 6500.
I Had him covered not by much. I called. He flipped over QQ.
My 2 pair Jack and Eights were good. The SB guy was irate.
It was all over for him baby! Called me a stupid donkey on his
way out. I replied "gg" and he said "screw you". Ummm Ok.

I had a huge chip lead. I was the chip leader the entire time at the FT.
The MoneyMate is the Hatchet Man baby! I took them all out. LOL
Felt Good to finish 1st.

Pats self on back! picked this one up from MIKEJ :rofl:

I don't think I've ever written this much before. LOL

Cheers,
MM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home